- Empirical qualitative and biographical approaches that reflects the depth and complexity of social experience within relationships and institutions
- In-depth interpretation of qualitative, case-based data using critical hermeneutic, cultural- and psycho-analytic methods.
- Various of our members also disseminate and apply this approach by:
- Post-graduate research and methodology training in these interpretative methods
- Qualitative empirical research training in professional settings.
- Through consultancy we use and transfer hermeneutic, cultural- and psycho-analytical methods for organisational development and organisational learning.
The group organises the following activities in order to develop our work.
- The annual Dubrovnik methodological workshop
- Topic-focused conferences at linked institutions
- Academic visits and exchanges
- Post-graduate student exchanges
- Collaborative publications to disseminate the group’s work in several languages.